Students who meet the following criteria could be considered for the UNF Latin American and Caribbean Scholarship.
- Applying for Summer/Fall semester as a first time in college student (Freshman applicant)
- Citizen of a Latin American or Caribbean country
The LAC Scholarship provides the student with an opportunity to pay in-state tuition rates, saving a minimum of $300 per academic term:
In-State (LAC recipient) Tuition rate per credit hour = $212.00
Out-of-State (Intl Students) Tuition rate per credit hour = $692.00
- Online application, which can be found at http://www.unf.edu/admissions/applynow/
- Application fee of $30.00 USD
- Official High School transcripts (our Office will complete the foreign credential evaluation for the student at no additional cost)
- SAT or ACT test scores
- Minimum SAT scores (critical reading 460; math 460; with an overall score of an 1180)
- Minimum ACT scores (18 English/Writing; 19 Reading; 19 Math; with an overall score of a 24)
To review the guidelines for the Latin American and Caribbean Program visit: http://www.unf.edu/uploadedfiles/sa/intlctr/lac-guidelines.pdf.
For more information, please visit:http://bit.ly/1hEnHHA