A $3,000 scholarship is available fall and spring semester.
- Must be a newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, non-sponsored international student enrolling to WIU for the first time
- No scholarship application is required
- Minimum 3.5 GPA (confirmed by International Admissions Office; 3.5 GPA must be maintained for renewal)
- Admission into a degree program at WIU
- Full-time enrollment (minimum 12 semester hours for undergraduate or 9 semester hours for graduate)
- $1,500 will be awarded fall semester and $1,500 will be awarded spring semester
- Undergraduate students are required to live in University Housing, subject to availability, waived in the Quad Cities. University Housing options include: Bayliss-Henninger, Tanner, Grote, Corbin-Olson, Lincoln-Washington, Thompson.
- Scholarship only applied to WIU tuition. No cash refund is available for this scholarship.
- Available for up to four years OR two years for graduate students OR until student receives a degree, whichever comes first.
- Students who are sponsored or have a graduate assistantship are not eligible for this scholarship.
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1cAE0P1