The Rowe Fund is an educational loan program of the Organization of American States (OAS) that helps citizens from Latin America and Caribbean OAS Member States finance their studies or research in accredited universities across the United States by awarding interest-free loans of up to US $ 15,000 dollars.
By financing a portion of their studies in the US, the Rowe Fund helps students complete their education while at the same time fostering cultural diversity, friendship, and communication among the people of the Americas. Rowe Fund loans include:
- Deferred repayment while in school
- No application or processing fees
- Applications are accepted and reviewed year-round and at any time during the studies in the U.S.
- Funding is sent directly to the student after approval
- Easy access to Loan Application Forms and instructions
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective Applicants.
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1021FJY