Pepperdine has partnered with JAMS and the Seegmiller Law Firm to provide full-tuition scholarships for students in Pepperdine’s LLM programs. Pepperdine offers the following LLM program options:
- LLM in International Commercial Arbitration (ICA)
- LLM in International Commercial Law and Arbitration (ICLA)
- LLM in International Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution (ICLDR)
- LLM in US Law and Dispute Resolution (USLDR)
- LLM in Dispute Resolution
Applications for the 2016 – 2017 academic year are now available. LLM applicants need to have a completed LLM application and submit a two page essay by the March 4th deadline.
Details on the scholarship can be found on the Full Tuition Scholarshipwebpage. Visit the Masters of Law (LLM) program page to learn more.